Users on Enterprise plus plans can give limited admin rights to sub-users.
When this feature is active on a sub-user account, they are known as a User Manager
Making a Sub-User into a User Manager
- From within the Master/Admin account, Access User Management.
- Find the Sub-User you want to make into a User Manager in the list and click their "Settings" Cog icon
- On the User Overview page, click the "Edit User Details" Button.
- Set the "User Manager" toggle to "Enabled" and Save Changes.
Once a user has been set as a User Manager, this will be shown on the account list. To remove User Manager rights, simply follow the above steps and set the toggle to "Disabled".
What a User Manager Can Do:
- Add or Invite users to the subscription (Subject to the account limit)
- Disable or enable users on the subscription.
- Edit Sub-User account details.
- Change Survey Permissions to share surveys between users.
- Transfer, copy, or preview surveys, contact lists, or themes in other user accounts.
- Create and Manage shared question library folders and their contents, if the appropriate option is activated.
Note: As the Master Account, if you use the 'Login As User' function on a User Manager you won't see the new functions within the User Manager's account. These are only available when logged in directly.
What a User Manager Cannot Do:
- Access other user accounts via "Log in as"
- Move, copy or apply permissions/sharing rights for any data stored in the Master Account.
- Edit the master account details.
- Manually change a user's password. Users who are re-assigned an account by a User Manager need to use the forgotten password process to reset the password.