This feature is currently in Beta as we get feedback and make improvements. It may not be available to all users
To help you create surveys that meet your needs more quickly, we’re using GPT AI to generate and suggest surveys quickly.
The surveys that are AI-generated are similar to templates in that they are intended to provide you with an outline of a survey that can either be used straight away, or edited further within the survey design page where you can add or remove questions, edit text and configure the rest of the survey.
Creating an AI survey
To create a survey using AI, click the "Create using AI" option when you've clicked to create a survey:
AI-Generated surveys are created from "Prompts" . A prompt is an instruction (or set of instructions) to the AI that you can enter in the large text box on the page pictured below:
Writing a Prompt
The prompt should follow a format similar to the following to get the best results. In short, write your prompt as if you were asking a human to do the work, in natural language.
- "Build me a survey that finds out whether my customers are happy with their recent purchase"
- "Build me a survey that finds out whether my employees would recommend working at our company"
- "Build me a survey to see if my recent customers like our new menu"
- "Build me a form to collect data for a car rental booking"
- "Create a survey to find out if new users of my AI survey generator feature found it valuable and if not how they would recommend improving it"
Once you click “Generate Questions” the survey will be generated and provide a preview on the right side of the page. If you wish to use or edit this suggested survey you choose to “Create Survey”. Alternatively you can re-generate the survey.
You can add additional information to give more context, such as type of business or organisation, target personas or target respondents or ask it to include specific questions and more. For example:
- "Build me a survey that finds out whether my customers are happy with their recent purchase at my UK based car dealership"
- "Build me a survey that finds out whether my employees would recommend working at our UK based recruitment company"
- "Build me a form to collect data for a car rental booking and include a confirmation question at that all details are accurate before submitting"
The surveys generated will currently return up to 5 multiple choice single answer or open text questions. This may change in future.