Displaying a logo that appears at the top of your survey can help to reinforce your company branding. You can use an image with an existing URL from an online source, or upload an image straight from your computer.
Please note: As logo's differ in shape and dimensions there are no recommended settings within the SmartSurvey software. We recommend you test the upload, if necessary you may need to resize the logo in an app or software outside of SmartSurvey so the true size of the image can be reduced.
Logos must be saved in JPEG, GIF or PNG format.
Adding a Logo to your Survey
- Click on Settings in Design of your survey
- In the left hand Survey Settings menu, select Logo
- Choose one of these methods to upload a logo:
- Browse - upload the logo to the File Library then click on Browse to select the logo (click here for how to upload a logo to the File Library)
- Upload Logo - choose the file directly from your computer
- Logo URL - paste an existing image URL into the Logo URL box
- Add a URL to the Logo Hyperlink box if you wish to link the logo to a website
- Select Right, Left or Centre to Position the logo from the drop-down menu
- Click Save Changes
If your survey is SSL enabled, your image file needs to be SSL enabled as well. Otherwise, your respondents will see certificate errors when they load the survey
Adding more than one Logo to your Survey
If you wish to add more than one logo to your survey, you would need to combine all logos into one image file, which would need to be done using an external image editing software. You would then be able to upload the single image file via the logo feature.