We've changed the authentication method of Zapier connections to use Basic Auth and will be deprecating querystring connections to our API
This is to improve security of connections to our API, but it does mean existing users will need to recreate their account connections for their Zaps on Zapier.
You will still need to use the API token and secret, but it should be entered into the Username and Password fields provided.
Zapier lets you connect SmartSurvey to 1,000+ other web services. Automated connections called Zaps, can automate your day-to-day tasks and build workflows between apps that otherwise wouldn't be possible. Each Zap has one app as the Trigger, where your information comes from and which causes one or more Actions in other apps, where your data gets sent automatically.
A typical use might be to automatically update a google docs spreadsheet with a row of data after a survey is completed, but this just scratches the surfact of what's possible.
This feature is currently avaliable on SmartSurvey Enterprise plans.
How do I connect SmartSurvey to Zapier?
- If you do not already have a Zapier account, sign up here.
- Log in to your Zapier account
- Navigate to Connected Accounts from the top menu bar.
- Now click on Connect new account and search for SmartSurvey
- Follow this guide to collect your API key from SmartSurvey
- Use your API key to connect your SmartSurvey account to Zapier.
Once that's done you can start creating an automation!