Confirmation Emails: If you don't receive a confirmation email when you upgrade or make any other change to your subscription, please check your junk folder. It may also help to add the sender to your safe senders list.
The process to downgrade your account to free is the same as changing to another paid plan, except the plan you will change to is the free "Basic" plan.
- From anywhere in your account, access My Account, then Billing.
- On this page you will see your currently selected plan and payment details. Click “Change Plan” to change your plan. You’ll be taken to the Pricing and Plans page.
- On the Pricing and Plan Page, select your new plan. Choose the "Basic" plan.
What you need to know:
- You can request a downgrade at any time, but it can only take effect at the point the next payment would be due.
- Once requested, the downgrade will be shown as “Pending” below your active plan until the billing date.
- You cannot request another change while a downgrade is pending. You can cancel the pending downgrade at any time before the change takes place.
- The change will take place on the billing date.
Once you cancel a subscription, your account remains live as a Free Account, so none of your existing data is lost. However, your options for using and managing surveys will be limited. To reinstate full functionality, you will need to upgrade again (see note)
Note: Our plans and pricing were changed on the 14th of August, 2019. If you have a paid account that has been paid continously since before the change, you will still be operating under the original terms of your plan. We call this a "Legacy" plan. If you downgrade from a legacy plan, you won't be able to re-upgrade to the same plan. You will have to choose from one of the new plans when you next upgrade.
If you plan on doing this, we recommend reviewing our pricing and features pages so you can make the best decision